CarePlus - CPR & AED for Adults
CarePlus is a streamlined, half-day program that focuses primarily on life-sustaining adult CPR skills and AED use, but also covers emergency situations such as choking and unresponsiveness.
Core topics include:
- preparing to help in an emergency
- protecting yourself from infection
- legal considerations
- cardiopulmonary function and cardiac arrest
- the chain of survival
- chest compressions and rescue breaths
- AED operation and troubleshooting
- responding to choking
- responding to an unconscious person
Optional topics include:
- responding to chest pain
- responding to shock
- responding to suspected stroke
- control of bleeding injury
A CarePlus Certification Card is issued upon successful course completion. Certification is valid for two years.
Course participants receive a CarePlus Student Pack:
- student book (full colour)
- rescue breath barrier (Resaco)
- wallet-size skill guide
- home emergency planner
- pad & gauze bandages
- nitrile (non-latex) gloves
Price per person:
¥22,500 including 10% consumption tax.
¥40,500* including 10% tax.
(10% discount per person)
¥59,062 including 10% tax.
(12.5% discount per person)
Four or more people:
Please Enquire regarding a quotation. Progressive discounts apply for larger groups.